- The offices of City Council will appear on this ballot.
- The period for filing an Application for a place on the Ballot for the May, 2021 Election is 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, January 13 through 5:00 p.m., Friday, February 12, 2021.
- Filings will be accepted during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and there is no filing fee to file.
- Registered voters within the City of Prairie View can vote during Early Voting or on Election Day.
- The City Secretary's Office is responsible for overseeing municipal elections, including serving as a contract administrator for elections services through Waller County.
- The City Secretary's Office will be receiving all required candidate filings (including campaign finance reports), and conducting a drawing for the order in which names will appear on the ballot.
- General Elections are held on the first Saturday of each May.